Saturday, May 26, 2007

Surprise!



[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm something of a whiny kid, these days. You know... overreacting over the littlest thing, whining and sobbing when I can't get my way, and still trying to figure out the appropriate response to everything from being told to brush my teeth to being told we aren't moving to New York after all.

Gammy and Grandpa drove off on a road-trip to visit with Cool Uncle Gareth for his Yale Graduation, to visit with Nana and Jim, and to just have some time off from work. I said good-bye to them, went for a walk with Mommy and Daddy, then drove downtown to visit Alice (who I last saw when I had a crayon up my nose). Mommy and Daddy took me to lunch, then we did some grocery shopping, and I fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I was a really whiny, moody spaz when I woke up. Things didn't improve until we did some shopping for paint chips and flooring samples, and then went next door for Richard's surprise party with Nee-Nee. Mommy taught me to wait for Richard to walk in and yell "Surprise!"... only I missed my opportunity. I made sure to make up for my mistake by yelling it for the rest of the night.

Listening to: Stars - Set Yourself On Fire


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!