Friday, May 04, 2007

Taking Nee-Nee to the Zoo


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to visit Julie and Sarah this morning - we had a nice walk there, and got to meet Lenore and her daughter Lilly. We all had a good time playing with blocks, reading books, and eating muffins.

After Daddy came and got us, I had lunch and my nap, during which my folks worked on the patio outside. Once I woke up, we gathered Nee-Nee and drove out to the zoo! I was quite happy to be there, and had a lot of fun running from animal-to-animal. For some reason, though, the combination of the sun, walking, and rainforest-pavillion-temperatures sapped the will to live from Nee-Nee and my parents.

Mommy and Daddy were so exhausted that we said nuts to making dinner and went out instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!