Saturday, May 19, 2007

Twenty-Two Months Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy had to wait around for an important phone call today, so we didn't do very much... just hung out, mostly. Gammy and Grandpa joined us out in the front yard, and I got it into my head that I wanted to play tag. Once Basil saw us all running around, though, he got really excited and knocked Gammy and I to the ground. I have to admit... it was kinda funny.

Daddy got his phone call, and then I went down for a nap... when I woke up, Mommy and Daddy and I hopped in the car and went for a quick jaunt to the grocery store. We came home and after waiting for what felt like an eternity, take-out Chinese food arrived. We all pigged out and got to have birthday cake for dessert.

Listening to: The Beatles - Anthology 2


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!