Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Um... ...how 'bout... ...I know!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

The things that come out of my mouth sometimes knock my parents out of their chairs. You'd be surprised what little tidbits of vernacular or conversational English I'll pick up here and there and then spit back the odd time (or especially during the perfectly appropriate time). Today it was a combination of "Um..." "...how 'bout..." and "...I know!!!" that had them all laughing for hours.

Didn't have a very busy morning, and after lunch Mommy and Daddy took me for a nice drive around town. I fell asleep in the car, of course, but when I woke up we were at one of my favourite malls. I watched Mommy try on clothes... good times! Mommy made a nice soup for dinner, I had a tub, and went to bed a little early so my parents could go out.

Listening to: Tori Amos - American Doll Posse


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!