Sunday, May 20, 2007

Walking in Walker Woods


[As transcribed by Daddy]

As far as Saturdays go, today was a little weird. First off, we didn't go to the butcher this morning! Mommy wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home with her and we sent Daddy to take care of all of our organic meat and vegetable needs. Apparently, we missed a pleasant morning in the Beaches.

After lunch, Daddy drove Basil and Mommy and I eastward - I had a quick nap, and when I woke up we were at Walker Woods. We had a nice hike that lasted for almost two hours, and a lot of it was up-and-down and in the sun, so... we all got our workout. When we got home, Mommy and Daddy had to go to the pharmacist, so I stayed with Gammy and Grandpa, and got them to watch cartoons with me.

For some reason, all my parents have been able to talk about for the past few days is "Moving to New York City." I wonder what's up with that...

Listening to: Kings of Leon - Aha Shake Heartbreak


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!