Sunday, May 06, 2007

What's Wrong?


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in a pretty good mood for most of the morning - played, went outside, did some racing, running around, and scrounging for worms. I even helped Mommy work on the patio outside and snuck in a few meals. In the afternoon, we all took a walk to Richard's Gallery and I visited with Lucie and played on the floor.

After my afternoon nap, however, I was in an absolutely awful mood. The standard 'What's wrong' conversation usually proceeds as follows:

Parent: "What's the problem?"
Clover (crying): "Matter!"
Parent: "What's the matter?"
Clover (crying): "Wrong!"
Parent: "What's wrong?"
Clover (crying): "Clover!"
Parent: "I can see that - what's wrong with Clover?"
Clover (crying): "Crying."
Parent: "Why are you crying?"
Clover (crying): "Matter!"


Etc.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!