Monday, May 07, 2007

Whole Bunch Trilliums


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Perhaps it's the hypnotic, repetitive viewings of my Toopie & Binoo DVD, but somehow everyone at home was lulled into lengthy naps this morning. Either that or it was the pancakes Mommy made... in any case, Daddy fell asleep and I hung out with Mommy, and then she fell asleep and I hung out with Daddy. Then we went for a long drive, and I fell asleep in the car.

We ended up driving for a really long time - the consequence of not having a clear, set-in-stone destination. We drove all over the Greater Toronto Area, before finally finding a swampy little corner of the Bruce Trail to hike along (thank goodness - I was getting really cranky). The gnats really bothered Daddy, but I loved the endless rows of trillums. I kept counting them... "one, two, three... whole bunch!"

Listening to: Van Halen - Fair Warning


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!