Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yam.


[As transcribed by Daddy]

For some unknown reason, I no longer say 'yes' or 'yeah' - I say "Yam." Isn't that odd? My folks are trying to correct my vernacular, and Daddy thinks it'll be hilarious to train me to say "affirmative" instead.

Had a nice morning, and did a lot of walking up-and-down the street with either of my parents. The neighbours think I'm cute, and of course they're right. I had my nap, and when I woke up Mommy and Daddy had bought lots of lawn-care stuff, so I helped Mommy seed, soil, and water the back yard.

Before dinner, we went to the grocery store to stock up on food. The cart kept shocking me! We also bought some magnetic printer paper, and after I went to bed Mommy used it to make me a set of magnetic paper dolls.

Listening to: Final Fantasy - Has A Good Home


1 Comments:

Blogger Toaster said...

HAHAHAHA ... Like as in "Yam Sham?" Hahahah. Oh my goodness. Train her to say "affirmative" and "yes sir" and get her to wear nothing but camouflage. They have the new digi-camo out that's really cool. I wonder if it comes in her size.

What a sweetheart.

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!