Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Absorbing Branding


[As transcribed by Daddy]

As Daddy left for work this morning, I decided that he was going to Starbucks. So, I repeated 'Starbucks!' for hours this morning. Mommy and Gammy and I went to Ikea to shop for some furnishings, and passed by a Canadian Tire store. I saw the logo, recognized it as being the same logo on the other store where we were looking at crab-shaped sandboxes, and exclaimed "Crab Store! Crab Store!" It's pretty clear that I'm totally absorbing all of this corporate branding.

Mommy tried to wash some cutlery she bought me at Ikea, and when I watched it all vanish into the dishwasher, I threw a tantrum.

Daddy came home from work and took me for a walk... I got to partake of Mommy's ice cream cone. Yummy! It got me pretty wound up, though, and I had a tough time going to bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!