Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All that and a bag of chips


[As transcribed by Daddy]

More and more strawberries! Mommy and I made strawberry jam, strawberry spread, strawberry filling... and we both ate more and more of them, not to mention the rest of the seven-layer dip and a bag of chips. Well, actually, Basil ate the bag of chips, but I left it out for him.

Early this morning Mommy inflated a nice big purple inflatable swimming pool outside. I loved playing in it, but didn't want to do more than stand in it... the water was pretty cold, despite the zillion degree heat. I thanked her my constantly snuggling her neck, sweetly chanting "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" I also discovered that when covered, my crab-sandbox makes a nice bed.

I still play a mean game of "Eye Spy Little My Eye."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!