Sunday, June 03, 2007

Cell Phones!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I were playing in the front yard when Gammy and Grandpa showed up to go to the library. They left the car door open... I snuck in, buckled myself into by baby seat, and went with them! Mommy and Daddy used the Clover-free opportunity to tidy.

After lunch, Grandpa and Daddy took an old air conditioner to Home Depot in exchange for a gift card while Mommy and I shopped for flowers. After my nap, I watched everyone plant flowers, mow the lawn, and prune the trees.

The big moment of the day (for Daddy, at least) came when he drove Mommy and I to the mall (where we sat and waited and waited for him), and now, for the first time in their lives, my parents actually own cell phones. While Daddy figured his out, Mommy yanked tiny pieces of paper from my nasal passage.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!