Monday, June 04, 2007

Coin-Operated


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a lovely brunch, Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall. I did some underpants shopping with Mommy, and Daddy managed to pick me up some books! We headed home and all had ham and cheese sandwiches. While I napped, there was much house and yardwork done.

Once again, it was back into the car, this time so we could drive around and price sandboxes. I had one heck of a good time at the big toy store, playing with trikes, cars, slides, and all manner of other kids' stuff. Mommy let me have a ride in the little coin-operated car-ride thing - when it was time to leave, I threw quite the little fit.

At home I watched Daddy play tennis and had a ridiculously hard time not repeatedly waking up throughout the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!