Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cousin Skye


[As transcribed by Daddy]

For a nice treat, Mommy and I took the bus and the subway all the way across town to the zoo! We packed a lunch, walked and walked, put up with some bigger crowds than we're used to, and had a nice time. The new dinosaur exhibit is open, so we decided to check it out. On the way in, some other kid ran out screaming... this didn't faze me, though, as I was eager to check it out. In less than a minute, the large animatronic dinosaur came to life, wiggled its little arms, and growled. I freaked out and made Mommy get us the heck outta there.

I was happy to leave the zoo ("All done dinosaurs", I kept saying) - but was still pretty wound-up once we got home and had a late nap. I did a lot of zany buzzing around and playing in the late afternoon... when Daddy came home from work, he took me for a nice walk and a drive after our dinner. It made up for the scary dinosaurs.

I'm also thrilled to announce the early-morning birth of my new cousin Skye over in Montreal! Welcome to planet Earth, Skye! Can't wait to meet you.

Listening to: Satellite Party - Ultra Payloaded


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!