Friday, June 08, 2007

Emptying (and filling) my Crib


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Isn't my new cousin Skye cute?

Mommy and I went to Julie & Sarah's this morning, and while we were there, we also played with Laurie and Nathan (another parent-kid combo deal) and then did some shopping at Fabricland after a walk through the mall. We got some lunch, but then i started getting cranky, so we took the bus home.

My crankiness turned to happiness, and I wasn't able to get any sleep. Mommy tried to put me down for a nap, but I just stood in my crib and threw all of its contents onto the floor. Mommy checked on me, only to find that I had taken my diaper off and peed on the crib. Nice!

Daddy came home from work a bit early and took Mommy and I out for a trip to the butcher. We made monkey noises in the car while we waited for Mommy to buy groceries. It was kinda fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!