Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Bedroom


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got a bit confused about Father's Day today - I was convinced it was Daddy's birthday. I let him sleep in for an hour and then woke him with a barrage of 'happy birthday, Daddy!' until I got everything all sorted out. He liked the card I picked out for him!

After a visit with Gammy, Grandpa, and the Nixons, Mommy and Daddy and I went for dim sum for lunch. I couldn't stop hugging Mommy the whole time! It was very sweet. Daddy bought a video game and DVD with his Father's Day cash, we bought a huge carpet, came home, and I napped.

Daddy and Grandpa finished the crown moulding and quarter-round, but the nail gun they used made the new bedroom reek of propane. Mommy and Daddy then moved their bed out of my room and into theirs - and now, for the first time since I was born, they have their own bedroom. Happy Father's day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!