Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Five-Ponytail Day


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up ready and willing to play! Daddy had to chase me around the apartment a few times before I'd let him go to work. Mommy and I had a fairly quiet day together - we hung out, played outside, read books... you know, the usual.

At one point Mommy was able to get something like five ponytails in my hair, and by the time Daddy got home from work, all but one were gone (somehow a bunch of Mr. Potato Head accessories were knotted up in my hair instead). The mysterious spider-bites from last year are back, and while they don't seem to be bothering me, they sure look pretty fierce.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!