Saturday, June 23, 2007

Giving Mommy a Headache


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Said bye-bye to Fern and the Nixons this morning. Mommy and I went to Home Depot to pick up some odds and ends. I suppose we had a pretty good time - we were pretty tired when we got back, though. We ate lunch, did the usual, and then I became really difficult when it came time to have my nap. I really really really didn't want to go to sleep - I made such a fuss that Mommy had to come in and nap with me. I sobbed and whined right in her ear until we both passed out, which did me a world of good, but only gave Mommy a headache.

We woke up just when Daddy was getting in from work. He drove us to a semi-decent little restaraunt for dinner - I was pretty wired and full of beans after the lengthy and late nap. We went for a little drive after dinner, did some tidying of the apartment, and then Daddy's friend Nick came over to play video games.

I always miss out on video games.

Listening to: Battles - Mirrored


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!