Saturday, June 16, 2007

Going to Work


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I got to sleep in a little bit again this morning! Right on! Had a nice morning - I surprised Mommy while she was on the phone with Nana. I went into the bedroom, took off all of my clothes (including my diaper) and walked back in, surprising them with my nudity. Wee!

Once Daddy came home from work, I found his iPod and decided that I would listen to it and 'go to work', just like he does every morning. I put on a backpack (again, like Daddy) and got as far as the car before my parents stopped laughing and brought me back inside (apparently, I work at a toy store).

I threw a right fit before going to sleep, but a few lullabyes, poems, and a game of "I Spy Little My Eye" calmed me down.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!