Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Going Yeltway


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was a hot one out there today! Mommy and I did some laying and stuff... no big deal. We took things kinda easy, so as to not melt or burn up.

Daddy came home from work, as usual, and I was so happy to see him I have him six hugs, which made his day! Mommy made a huge pitcher of lemonade ("wemon-made") and we all drank so much of it we really needed to walk it off. So for something like an hour, we hiked all over the neighbourhood. I'd play this goofy game where as soon as I could get free of holding Daddy's hand I'd run away, and he'd catch me. I know he didn't like it, but I sure thought it was funny. Whenever I'd find a direction I wanted to travel, I'd point and say "Go Yeltway!"

I'm not sleeping well AT ALL tonight. Maybe it's the heat, but I keep waking up and calling for Mommy. Neither of us will be very well-rested tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!