Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hopping on One Foot


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy's got a pretty bad head cold today. She took some medicine and spaced out on the couch watching a pretty bad movie while Daddy cleaned up, did the dishes, and moved some furniture around. After some lunch, we went for a drive - we stopped and got me an ice cream cone, which I absolutely loved.

Of course, the ice cream cone meant I didn't nap until about 20 minutes prior to getting home. I ran around the front yard with Gammy and Grandpa to help wake myself up. Gammy tried to teach me how to hop on one leg, which produced comical results.

Daddy headed out to meet with some old high school friends, so Mommy and I had dinner alone - I got to eat all of Dad's 'York-er Pudding.' Delicious! Right before bed, I took out every last one of my toys... and played with a shoe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!