Friday, June 15, 2007

I Spy Little My Eye


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was so quiet while leaving for work this morning that I didn't wake up - so as a nice treat, Mommy and I got to sleep in! After we woke, she did some sewing, while I did some random and rampant destruction.

I did lots of playing - in my parents' new bedroom, outside, in the grass, in the water, and even with Gammy. I learned to play a new game with Mommy - it's called "I Spy." I say "I Spy Little My Eye Something... umm... red!" and then point at the first red thing I see (I'm still figuring it out).

I gave Mommy the nickname "My Baby" while I snuggled with her today, which she thought was quite adorable. When Daddy came home from work, we celebrated the first paycheque from his new place of employment by going to the bookstore and by getting medicore pizza.

Listening to: The Bravery - The Sun and the Moon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!