Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Self-Administered Time-Outs


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was still feeling a little under the weather today, so we just took 'er easy today, laying around and reading a lot of books. We had a nice picnic with Gammy for lunch, and later on I played in my crab sandbox. Of course, I ate an obscene amount of strawberries after yesterday's big haul.

I had to have a Time-Out before my nap, because I was acting up. In fact, I've been self administering Time-Outs for the last few days - I freak out, scream "Clover go have a time out!", run into my room, and slam the door.

After Daddy came home from work, he took Mommy and I out to the mall so he could buy a replacement cell phone, and then we did a lot of grocery shopping. I almost single-handedly ate an entire package of seven-layer dip while watching a scary program with my folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!