Monday, June 25, 2007

Leslie / Larry / Lady / Noodle


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy's friend Leslie came over for brunch this morning. At first I could say her name properly, but over the course of the rest of the day I alternated between that and 'Larry', 'Lady', possibly 'Lily', and even 'Noodle' for some reason. She was sweet and didn't seem to mind much.

After some video games, Mommy and Daddy and Larry and I loaded up into the car and drove out a long ways to do some strawberry picking. I didn't fall asleep, which made the car ride a bit stressful for all. Once we arrived at the farm, though, we all had a real blast, and filled basket after basket of big, juicy strawberries (most ended up in my tummy). I even got to play in a big playground! Daddy also managed to lose his new cellphone in the process. What a nimrod.

After we all got home (I finally fell asleep in the car) we went out for Japanese food, and then had a nice quiet visit together at home. What a fun day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!