Sunday, June 10, 2007

Making friends with Mr. Potato Head


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy took me to the dentist, so that I could watch Daddy got his teeth cleaned. I found it pretty boring, so Mommy and I went to the library, where I tried to steal books from other little kids. Next up we went to the chiropractor - I love it there, because as usual I get to go into the exercise room and play with the equipment ("Bumpy Ball Room"). It was lots of fun.

We all went home and got to work at installing the flooring in Mommy & Daddy's new bedroom. At first it was really slow going and everyone involved (including Gammy and Grandpa) were starting to get frustrated, but we all figured out a few techniques that made the experience better and the process faster (and much, much better). After Grandpa's back started giving him troubles, he took a break and looked after me. I ran circles around him and wore him out even more!

He and I played with the Mr. Potato Head Daddy bought for me a lot today, which was nice, seeing as how up until a few days ago that thing terrified me.

Listening to: Decomposure - Vertical Lines A


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!