Saturday, June 09, 2007

Moustache Juice


[As transcribed by Daddy]

So early today I got to have a taste of Grandpa's spicy tomato and clam juice, which caused some concern - everyone thought I'd hate it. I loved it, though, and Grandpa pointed out it gave me a 'tomato-juice-moustache.' I asked to have more "moustache juice" all day.

Daddy called Mommy at one point today, and I picked up the phone and answered it un-prompted. I said 'hello' and then put the phone down and ran away.

It was hot and humid today - so Mommy dragged my old duck-shaped inflatable bathtub, filled it with water, dragged it outside, and let me play in it. It was lots of fun! I made a huge mess, but it was absolutely worth it. When the thunderstorms started, I got so scared I had to run straight to Basil. It was adorable!

While we all had Thai food for dinner with Gammy, Grandpa, and Nee-Nee, Mommy melted one of my sippy cups.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!