Saturday, June 02, 2007

Nasal Insertion #2


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today, while Mommy went to the dentist, Gammy and I hung out at the mall. She took me to the library - there were so many books I couldn't believe it! I made strangers laugh when I grabbed some, ran off to a corner and said "Read to Self!" I also got a new toothbrush out of the deal.

Next up Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the chiropractor. While he fixed her shoulders, Grandpa and I hung out in the weight room, and I got to play with the coloured and textured weight balls ("bumpy balls"!).

After my nap, Mommy realized that the last few days of sniffles I've been experiencing have been due to a rolled up piece of paper shoved up my nose. I blamed everyone from Basil to Flat Eric - but we all know who the real culprit is. Mommy got a large piece out, but there's still a big chunk pretty deep inside.

Daddy walked home from work (!) and took us out for Thai food. We ate it out on the deck, which was a nice way to butter me up before trying to wrestle more paper out of my nose.

Listening to: The Strokes - First Impressions of Earth


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!