Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Playroom


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Now that Mommy and Daddy have their own bedroom, Mommy and I moved their bed out of my room, thus turning IT into a playroom for me. At first I wasn't really happy about the change - I really enjoyed having their big bed to jump on. But... Mommy brought in another little mattress, moved most of my toys in, and now I have to admit - it's pretty cool!

I played in the sandbox with Mommy again this afternoon - I really like to wreck sandcastles. After Daddy gor home from work, we visited with Gammy and Grandpa and the Nixons, and then had a nice Middle Eastern picnic out on the patio. I spilled lemonade all over the picnic blanket and played in it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!