Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Off to Antigua


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up in a pretty great mood... ready to run and play and take on the world. Too bad the city's smack in the middle of a freak coldsnap. How weird is that? It's the middle of June, and we can all see our breath outside! I went to Gammy's place, shuffled around in the closet and found a large handbag with the word 'Antigua' on it, and informed Mommy that I was off to the beach. Everyone found it pretty funny.

The hilarity continued after I woke up from my nap. I must've been dreaming about energy drinks and Coffee with extra sugar or something, because I was insanely wound up. I kept running around, speaking in tongues, twirling, getting into everything, and making everyone laugh. I couldn't sit still!

Mommy and Daddy took me grocery shopping, but I tried to devour the contents of our shopping cart. Wacky!

Listening to: Voxtrot - Voxtrot


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!