Thursday, June 21, 2007

Roast Chicken Scientist


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went for a really long walk to the bank this morning. We also picked up birthday cards for people, some groceries, and grabbed some lunch. I happily dissected a sandwich... maybe I'll grow up to be some sort of roast chicken scientist.

Back at home, I hung out with my new friend Fern, who read me my French books in French - thus helping me to finally understand them. For example, I've finally realized that 'poop' and 'caca' are the same thing!

Mommy and I made cupcakes together, but I got kicked out of the kitchen for trying to eat everything. After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I for a nice walk in the beaches. I was pretty unhappy to leave the playground. I'm also teething, and have a fever.

Listening to: Art Brut - It's a Bit Complicated


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!