Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stain Remover Eyes


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I took Basil to the vet this morning, and I made sure to introduce him ("Basil, good boy") to everyone within earshot. We had to sit in the waiting room for a long time, though, and I kept myself entertained by pouring water on myself.

When we got home, I decided to keep the theme going... since we spent a year's wages on Basil's checkup bill (it's seriously shocking), I poured [organic all-natural non-toxic] stain remover into my eyes. Mommy freaked out and washed them out, which made me pretty upset. Once her back was turned, I ran back into the kitchen and was about to empty a bag of dishwasher pucks on my head when Mommy stopped me. I didn't take it too well, considering that I was still angry about the whole eye-washing thing.

I got into everything in, was woken from my nap by "Grandpa talking man", and did a lot of worm hunting outside before Daddy came home. I continued the tradition of crying myself to sleep, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!