Monday, June 11, 2007

The Troglodyte


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Everyone is sore and hurting from all the renovations we've been doing (by "we" I mean everyone except the dog & I). Daddy was so groggy this morning that he poured a pot of coffee all over his french toast, thinking it was syrup... and didn't seem to notice the difference.

Mommy and Daddy and Gammy and Grandpa are a lot closer to finishing up the whole new bedroom - the floors are all done, but the sawdust and sawing noises really freaked me out. Mommy kept me entertained by setting up my duck-tub outside... I played in the water. Fun times! Nee-Nee and her friend Grace watched me play, which was nice.

After a picnic lunch and more work, we took a nice drive - I fell asleep pretty quickly. Once I woke up, we went to the bookstore, and some kid wouldn't share the toys with me in the kid's section. This made daddy pretty annoyed... he called the kid a 'troglodyte' and nobody (including the kid's parents) seemed to know what that meant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!