Thursday, June 14, 2007

Useless Swim Diapers


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yep... terrible night last night. Mommy finally fell asleep around four, due to my constantly waking up. We had extra-long snuggle and TV time in the morning as a result.

After Daddy went to work, Mommy and I went to the drug store to buy dishwasher pucks and really useless and crappy swim diapers. We got home, I played in my duck tub, had some lunch, and just collapsed at naptime. After Daddy came home, we went for a drive to get some groceries and take a DVD back to the store.

Daddy forgot to mention the four-year-old girl up the street that we met yesterday. She saw me coming, stopped my parents and I while we were walking, and proceeded to deliver an amazing ten-minute stream-of-consciousness monologue for us. Wacky.

Listening to: Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!