Friday, June 01, 2007

Where Daddy At?


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was woken by an old, yet familiar sound... Daddy getting up early to go to work. And just like that, he was gone for most of the day! My folks were worried that I'd be confused and sad about it, but aside from the odd 'Where Daddy At?' question for Mommy, I didn't seem to adversely affected. Although I did pull off a sidewalk faceplant...

Mommy and I went to Julie & Sarah's this morning, and I got to play with a bunch of other kids in the water. There was much splashing and mirth to be had all 'round. Mommy had a nap with me in the afternoon, and we waited for Daddy to come home from work. After dinner, I fought going to sleep again - I screamed and screamed for my Mommy. I guess that's how it goes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!