Thursday, July 26, 2007

1-2-3-Daddy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

When Daddy woke me up this morning, the first thing out of my mouth was: "Daddy! Presents?!" Looks like he's set a disturbing precedent.

Anyway, today I played outside in my sandbox, in my little swimming pool, and all over the house. Mommy has totally figured out the best way to keep me entertained: home-made play-dough. Wow, is that stuff ever captivating. Just give me a bucket of play-dough and some Toopie & Binoo cartoons and I'll be so distracted, a lady would be able to read an entire book without having to ever take notice of me.

After Mommy put me to bed, I just hung out in my crib and yakked away. In fact, Grandpa could hear me via my baby monitor repeatedly counting "One... two... three... Daddy" over and over again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!