Monday, July 30, 2007

Antiques and Badlands


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Leslie came over this morning and joined Mommy and Daddy and I for some banana bread and peaches. Next we all loaded into the car and went to the Aberfoyle Antiques Market out in the middle of nowhere. Lots of sun, walking, antiques, dust, and junk. Mommy found some cool stuff, and Daddy had fun watching the people.

Afterwards, we headed across the street and had a fancy lunch at a nice restaurant, and then went for a drive over to Glen Williams, where Mommy found a cool new store. We took Leslie over to the wacky and hidden Cheltenham Badlands, which I loved so much I did a little dance for all to see.

I fell asleep on the way home - when I woke, Leslie was gone, which made me cry. She's pretty awesome (and she immortalized the day over on her blog, too... Daddy stole her photo, since his camera was suffering from Mac-itis). I got over it by playing Doctor with Jumbo and Basil... "Dr. Basil" had to remove "Spider-Man boogers" from Jumbo's nose. Weird.

Listening to: Joe Jackson - Night And Day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!