Sunday, July 22, 2007

Aunt Roger's Birthday


[As transcribed by Daddy on July 24th]

With Daddy in New York City, Mommy and Gammy and Grandpa and I had a loooong car drive to Aunt Roger's birthday party in Muskoka. Because of some traffic we ate a late-ish lunch of pancakes, mushrooms, and french fries. I started crying about my diaper hurting right after lunch. Mommy checked, but found nothing. I continued to cry until we pulled over and changed my completely dry, clean diaper. This satisfied me for about a minute, until my complaints of "diaper hurt your bum" started again. After some time of crying and Mommy trying desperately to distract / comfort me, I pooped, and immediately passed out, so I guess it wasn't the diaper hurting my bum after all.

Had a GREAT time at Aunt Roger's birthday. I was surprised to see Nee Nee there. I remembered to say 'happy birthday' and 'surprise!' to Aunt Roger; he looked cute in the blue party hat I brought for him. I loved playing in the dirt / sand and rocks and the ice bucket and I made some new friends and saw Grace again. I really like Grace.

Ran and ran and ran until I was really tired then I asked to go home. I slept pretty much the whole drive home, and I didn't even complain when Mommy made me go right back to sleep in my crib. I miss Daddy. So does Mommy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!