Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pizza, Pinwheels, and Play-Dough


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm incredibly excited about my upcoming birthday! Today Mommy prepared food and decorations and stuff for my party, and I got a whole mess of homemade play dough out of the deal. Party hats, pinwheels, pizzas... wow! I can't begin to stress how much I'm looking forward to my birthday - and I don't even know what it is! When Daddy came home from work, I ran up to him and told him it was my birthday!

Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the butcher to pick up some tomato sauce (since a parent who shall go nameless accidentally smashed a whole bottle on the kitchen floor the other day), and we ended up taking the bus home. I love taking the bus and all, but... I wasn't really into the excursion on the whole. I was too preoccupied... ...with my birthday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!