Saturday, July 07, 2007

Birthday List


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After I woke up and had breakfast... then Daddy came home from work?! Wha? And then... he went to bed?! Double-wha?!

While Daddy slept, Mommy and I hung out and did some working and playing outside. I tried to help Mommy with the yardwork as much as I could, when I wasn't running around and playing the new sand toys from Julie. At one point, I got insanely excited when Toopie & Binoo came on TV. Then Daddy woke up and went back to work while we ate dinner.

I'm getting equally excited for my upcoming birthday. I'm hoping my parents plan something fun... when Mommy turned on the blinking lights outside, I asked if they were 'blinking birthday lights for Clover?!' Mommy asked me who I wanted to come over for my birthday... here's the list I provided, in order:

1. Richard
2. Lucie
3. Mommy
4. Daddy
5. Little Bear
6. Basil
7. The Wonder Pets
8. Toys
9. Clover
10. Gammy
11. Grandpa
12. Owl
13. Franklin
14. Bear
15. Skunk
16. Beaver
17. Chair
18. Birthday Cake
19. Cookies
20. Trees
21. Toopy
22. Binoo
23. Gingerbread Man
24. Cookie Bear
25. Pots
26. Duck
27. Girl
28. Nee-Nee
29. Baby Wipes
30. A Grocery List
31. Julie
32. Sara


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!