Friday, July 06, 2007

Caught in the Rain


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to Julie & Sarah's this morning. We had a nice visit which included lunch - it will also be our last visit with them for a while, because it looks like Julie will be giving birth aaaany day now, and Sarah will have a sibling! We did some errands on the way home, and managed to get caught in the rain. Have I ever mentioned how excited I get to take the bus?

I had a big nap this afternoon, but woke up in a foul mood and pretty much stayed that way for the rest of the afternoon and evening. When Daddy failed to come home from work, it didn't make things any better. There was sandbox playing, flower watering, and DVD watching, but... yeah, stayed in a bad mood.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!