Monday, July 23, 2007

Chatterbox


[As transcribed by Daddy on July 24th]

I was perfectly behaved today, by all accounts. What can I say... every now and then I seem to pick days where I'm just gonna be more perfect than I usually am, if that's possible. Mommy read her new book last night and most of today, and was running low on sleep, so it's probably a good thing that I wasn't... you know, too much of a spaz.

I didn't want to sleep in my crib tonight. Since Daddy's still in Manhattan, I figured I could sleep in Mommy's bed, which I did - but not before a stunning two-hour continuous monologue that blew Mommy's (tired) mind. I couldn't stop chatting about anything and everything. It was truly something to behold. I talked and talked and talked.

In the middle of the night, I fell out of bed. Mommy turned the light on, worried, but all I yelled was "No! Light Hurt Eyes!" and went back to sleep after some more mindless conversation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!