Friday, July 20, 2007

...commence the 'Terrible Twos'


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup. Just Two years and one day old, and suddenly the old adage about "the terrible twos" has come to pass. It all started this morning, when I was hanging out with Mommy outside... I started walking off down the street. Mommy told me to come back, and I threw one heck of a good tantrum. I mean... I really just, like, laid down on the ground, kicking and screaming. You know - the whole big production. I was in a bad and difficult mood for some time afterward (except for the brief moments that I forgot I was so angry).

I got to ride around on my trike outside, I played some more with Cool Uncle Gareth (he's a lot of fun) and all of my new toys and books from yesterday.

I suppose you can't go from being the centre of the universe one day and then just a regular toddler the next without some screaming.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!