Friday, July 13, 2007

Play-Cookin'


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Had a nice, quiet day at home - nice weather, nice sandbox, and nice gardening. I can't say I liked having the sprinkler getting in my way, though. Neither did Basil.

I actually spent most of the day either playing with or asking to play with my new kitchen toy. If anyone asks me if I like my kitchen, I nod and say "It's nnneeeeeeewwww." I pretended to make eggs and strawberry milkshakes... and played with home-made play dough in the afternoon, until Mommy caught me eating it.

I dipped my pineapple chicken in my glass of milk at dinner and loved it. Give a kid a license to [play] cook, and lord knows what kind of weirdness I'll come up with.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!