Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cool Uncle Surprise


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This afternoon, after a lovely morning of pancakes and kids' television, Mommy and I took the bus to the supermarket to see if we couldn't locate a decent pot roast. No luck! We took the bus home, and stopped at the toy store on the way home - we picked up a catalogue. No big whup.

Not long after making it back home, Cool Uncle Gareth paid a surprise visit! Gammy and Grandpa were shocked to have him over... apparently, Mommy was the only one who knew he was coming. He spent most of the afternoon playing with me - I showed him my sandbox, my new kitchen, and all of my toys. Daddy came home (equally surprised to see Gareth) and after I went to bed, he took over playing (video games) with him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!