Sunday, July 01, 2007

Goats!


[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

New batteries were loaded into the camera today. I swear, Daddy must have taken five hundred photographs already.

After a quick lunch, Mommy and Daddy and Nana and I drove to a petting zoo! It was absolutely fantastic! I had a blast, playing with goats, geese, lambs, sheep, turkeys, pigs, bunnies, and chickens. Everyone thought it was hilarious how I chose this one poor unfortunate golden hen to unrelentingly chase around that farm. I had goats and geese eating out of my hands, I got plenty of exercise, and I stood in a whole lot of animal poop. Needless to say, I did not want to leave!

I woke up from my afternoon nap the second Mommy and Daddy made their afternoon getaway. Nana came into my bedroom, calmed me down, and sang to me... I was out like a light! The two of us had a nap together for close to three hours. When I woke up we all had a great picnic outside, plus I got to run around, play with Nana's lawn ornaments (including the rubber crocodile we brought her), and pose for more photographs. And there was pie for dessert on top of everything else! Can you believe it!? What a great day!

Listening to: Dweezil Zappa - Go With What You Know


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!