Friday, July 27, 2007

Gotta have a straw


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had something of a lazy morning. Much to my surprise, I discovered that Aunt Wendy and Uncle ("Aunt") Roger were visiting my grandparents. Weird! I did some playing outside... sandbox, pool, that kinda stuff.

I had a nap this afternoon that kind of freaked me out. I got so worked up afterwards that I had to have a post-nap nap. After that, I was in a weird mood - I decided I didn't like Grandpa, Aunt Wendy, or Nee-Nee. I wanted Juice, then Chocolate Milk, then Juice, then not, then both, then neither, then... whatever. I just had to have a straw.

I kept thinking Daddy was in New York ("Yoo Nork"), and was really happy when he came home and took Mommy and I grocery shopping. He's super excited that he and Mommy are 'finally fully debt free', whatever that is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!