Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Happy Birthday Cake Hat


[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's raining, it's pouring, and the old man is snoring. Mommy spent the day trapped in the apartment with a wound-up toddler (me), who figured out how to turn the lights on and off in the house by positioning my little step ladder underneath the switch, standing on it, and flicking the switch. And then flicking it back. Lights on, lights off. Lights on, lights off. Lights on lights off lights on lights off lightsonlightsofflightsonlightsoff...

Mommy baked me a batch of play-dough, which was fun to play with, when I wasn't trying to eat it. Mommy got a cute little knit handbag in the mail, and I immediately grabbed it and wore it on my head, calling it a 'Happy Birthday Cake Hat.'

After Daddy came home from work and we had dinner, he went out, bought me an ice cream cone, half of which I ate, the other half of which I rammed into Basil's open mouth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!