Saturday, July 14, 2007

Imaginary Marshmallow Delivery


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy witnessed a surreal moment - a one-sided conversation between myself and the dog (which, incidentally, the dog won). He was sitting on the blanket GG made me, and I stood there, yanking on it, trying to pull it out from under him, saying "No, Basil! Clover's GG Blanket! Basil, no! Clover's GG Blanket!"

Back to my kitchen playset-thing. I was at it all day, once again... throughout the day I kept "making marshmallows" and bringing them to Mommy. After something like eighteen imaginary marshmallow deliveries, she had enough - we made real marshmallows.

Daddy took us all out to dinner when he got home from work. All afternoon I asked for a milkshake... but once we got to the restauraunt, I forgot about the milkshake and asked for grilled cheese, instead.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!