Sunday, July 29, 2007

Jazz Festival


[As transcribed by Daddy]

After Daddy finally woke up (he was up late last night finishing a book), he joined Mommy and I for some television and some visiting with the Nixons. After a quick and small lunch, the three of us drove down to the Beaches to check out the jazz festival, do some walking around, and maybe do a little shopping. We walked from one end of the festival area to the other (I spent most of the walk up on Daddy's shoulders) and got some ice cream along the way. We paid a visit to the butcher, got some groceries, drove home, and were all pretty wiped out. Must've been a combination of the ice cream and the humidity.

Mommy napped while I refused to do the same - after dinner I finally went to sleep at a normal hour, only to wake up a few hours later due to night terrors or nightmares or a wet diaper, or something.

Listening to: Ash - Twilight of the Innocents


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!