Monday, July 09, 2007

Little Red Riding Clover


[As transcribed by Daddy]

Nuts to my parents - they may want to sleep in on weekends, but not me... I want to wake up and play! At 6:30 in the morning, even! Eventually I dragged them out of bed... we had some breakfast, and I was cranky just the same. Daddy bailed on Mommy and I to go do some voice recording stuff with Hubert, and I remained in a foul mood prior to having a nap.

When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy and I went out for some coffee and our first trip to the zoo in, well... several weeks. It was overcast and humid, which kept the crowds away - we took a full Zoomobile tour (I loved it!) and I got a chance to read a story to the orangutans, like I planned... although I was a little nervous about it once the time came. Hopefully the story "Little Red Riding Clover makes cupcakes with Daddy" was to their liking.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!