Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lunacy


[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I took the bus down to the playground in the beaches to see our old post natal friends: Catherine & Charlie and Lisa & Charlotte. I was happy to see them for the first time in months, but man oh man - was I ever a lunatic. I ran around nonstop, chatted, played, threw sand, yelled, slammed into stuff, laughed, stomped... it was crazy! Mommy didn't have a chance to visit with anyone, seeing as how she had to carefully follow me around the whole time. I literally ran and talked circles around all the other kids.

Once we got back, I needed a serious nap - and was kinda grumpy after I woke up. I visited with the Nixons and played with some toys until Daddy came home, and then we all had Chinese food for dinner, which I kept dangling in Basil's face.

Fingers crossed that the stinky dead raccoon hanging in the tree outside our back door turns out to have been a deep sleeper and, like, goes somewhere tonight.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!